URC Student Registration
Timeline for registration
|January 13, 2020||Online registration opens|
|February 21, 2020 at 5 p.m.||Registration closes/Applications due|
|April 17, 2020||Date of conference|
ATTENTION: ALL registrants will be required to provide an abstract for their project.
ALL student participants will need to provide the following during online registration:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Major/minor/expected date of graduation
- Title of research project
- Abstract (250 word maximum)
- Preferred presentation format
- Name, department and contact info for your research advisor (This is who advised your research, not your academic advisor)
- Honors students interested in being considered for Honors College Awards will simply need to check the appropriate box on the registration form.
Please note: Students may submit up to two research projects as first or sole author. If two projects are submitted then the presentations must be different formats: one oral and one poster. It is allowable, however, for a student to be listed as a secondary (or tertiary, etc.) author on multiple presentations in any format.